Rebound Health Type 2 Diabetes Program
Type 2 Diabetes Program
At Rebound Health we have been working to improve the health of people with Type 2 Diabetes for over 10 years - so we know what works. Our Type 2 Diabetes program is open to all people diagnosed Type 2 Diabetes..
Our group Diabetes program was developed to equip our patients with the knowledge, confidence and tools to help manage their diabetes.
How we structure our program:
1. Initial Consultation with our Dietitian. We will discuss your current eating habits, blood glucose levels, and how to use nutrition to assist in managing Diabetes.
2. Four Week Program. Over a four week period, you will do 6 group exercise sessions with our Exercise Physiologists. These classes offer a combination of resistance and cardiovascular exercise in a safe environment. Additionally, you will do two group Nutrition education sessions that will cover the ins-and-out of dietary requirements, food education and how to make significant changes that will be with you for life!
3. Follow On. Should you wish to continue with either our small-group exercise classes, or consultations with our Dietitian, then we offer complimentary services that you can utilise during or after the program.
What you can expect from our program:
- non-judgemental and supportive environment
- weight loss and increased muscle tone
- better blood glucose control
- enhanced understanding of the benefits of exercise