Just what is an "Exercise Physiologist"?
Rebound Health, based in Brookvale is the leading Exercise Physiology Practice on Sydney's Northern Beaches . With over 10 years experience our team of qualified Exercise Physiology professionals are on hand to help on your journey to better health and fitness.
Our Exercise Physiologists will help you feel comfortable and empowered, so as to exercise and implement healthy habits in a way that is safe and suitable for you. Just a handful of the things we can help you with are:
- Exercise to reduce and manage chronic (long term) pain, including low back pain, fibromyalgia and arthritis (osteoarthritis and rheumatoid)
- Prevention and rehabilitation of sports injuries, including running and golf related injuries
- Management of Type 2 Diabetes,Type 1 Diabetes, obesity – including weight loss strategies
- Exercise for cardiac rehabilitation, stroke, stents and heart health
- Exercise for people currently undergoing treatment for cancer, or following cancer treatment (including breast and prostate)
- Goal setting and health coaching
- Home exercises to ensure results.
During your first session, we will spend some time listening to and assessing your needs and work with you to create the best plan for you to achieve your goals. This initial session is 60 minutes long. You may have access to rebates and compensable schemes with appropriate health fund coverage or GP referral.