Rebound Health Type 2 Diabetes Program
Type 2 Diabetes Program
At Rebound Health we have been working to improve the health of people with Type 2 Diabetes for over 10 years - so we know what works. Our Type 2 Diabetes program is open to all people diagnosed Type 2 Diabetes..
Our group Diabetes program was developed to equip our patients with the knowledge, confidence and tools to help manage their diabetes.
How we structure our program:
1. Initial Consultation. We will discuss your current eating and exercise habits, blood glucose levels, and how to use lifestyle modification to assist in managing Diabetes.
2. Four Week Program. Over a four week period, you will do 6 group exercise sessions with our Exercise Physiologists. These classes offer a combination of resistance and cardiovascular exercise in a safe environment. Additionally, you will do two group Nutrition education sessions that will cover the ins-and-out of dietary requirements, food education and how to make changes
3. Follow On. Should you wish to continue with either our small-group exercise classes, or consultations with our Dietitian, then we offer complimentary services that you can utilise during or after the program.
What you can expect from our program:
- non-judgemental and supportive environment
- improved blood glucose control
- better understanding of the benefits of exercise